Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas A Auld
Dr. Douglas A Auld, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in McAlester, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas A Auld has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Douglas A Auld has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Home Care
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Douglas A Auld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Douglas A Auld
Douglas Auld, DDS Dr. Auld was born and raised in McAlester, Oklahoma where he graduated from McAlester High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in chemistry from the University of Oklahoma and a doctoral of dental science degree from Oklahoma University College of Dentistry. Dr. Auld has been a member of the American Dental Association, Oklahoma Dental Association, and Eastern District Dental Society since 1982. He currently serves as President of the Oklahoma Dental Association. Dr. Auld was a member of the Oklahoma State Board of Dentistry from 2000-2003, Team Captain Examiner for the Western Regional Examination Board from 2002-present, and President of the Eastern District Dental Society in 1987. He served on the ODA Council on Dental Education from 1986-1990, chaired the Council on Constitution and Bylaws in 1991 and has been a member of the House of Delegates since 1984. Furthermore, his contribution as a member of the Strategic Planning Committee and the Task Force on Membership Participation helped lay the foundation for a three-year roadmap for the Association and generated ideas for increasing member involvement in the ODA. He was the Eastern District Trustee on the ODA Board of Trustees from 2005-2008 and has served on the Committee on Endorsed Products and Services since 2007. Dr. Auld was inducted as a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy in 1992. From 1992-1996 he chaired both the McAlester Regional Health Center Authority and the McAlester Public Health Authority. He has been a member of the McAlester Scottish Rite Advisory Conference since 2005 and an Elder of the Presbyterian Church since 1984. In 2004 he was a commissioned Lay Delegate to the Presbyterian Church USA General Assembly. Dr. Auld is in private practice in McAlester where he resides with his wife and inspiration Jane. They have two wonderful daughters Emily and Elizabeth.
Locations & DirectionsDR AULD FAMILY DENTISTRY, 215 N 6th St, McAlester, OK
Dr. Douglas A Auld is similar to the following 4 Dentists near McAlester, OK.