- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas E Cleveland
Dr. Douglas E Cleveland is a doctor primarily located in Griffin, GA, with other offices in Milledgeville, GA and Warner Robins, GA( and 15 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Douglas E Cleveland has 17 locations
Dr. Douglas E Cleveland has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Douglas E Cleveland has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Douglas E Cleveland Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1447 N Expressway Ste A Griffin , GA : (470) 204-2409
- 1980 N Columbia St Milledgeville , GA : (478) 387-7015
- 2745 Watson Blvd Warner Robins , GA : (478) 953-2836
- 4373 Jimmy Lee Smith Pkwy Ste 105 Hiram , GA : (678) 224-9244
- 4429 Washington Rd Evans , GA : (706) 395-9031
- 11455 Canal Xing Brunswick , GA : (912) 217-4853
- 849 W Oglethorpe Hwy Ste 140 Hinesville , GA : (912) 348-1388
- 1382 S Park St Carrollton , GA : (678) 664-3260
- 1805 Epps Bridge Pkwy Ste 101 Athens , GA : (706) 549-0108
- 2030 Cumming Hwy Ste 110 Canton , GA : (404) 974-9000
- 215 Cherokee Pl Cartersville , GA : (770) 387-1618
- 2271 Memorial Dr Waycross , GA : (912) 550-4012
- 2630 Dawson Rd Albany , GA : (229) 352-3886
- 3456 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta , GA : (706) 251-7917
- 4070 Lavista Rd Ste 102 Tucker , GA : (770) 225-0723
- 441 Athens St Jefferson , GA : (706) 367-9861
- 5005 Riverside Dr Unit A Macon , GA : (478) 405-0664
More about Dr. Douglas E Cleveland
Douglas E. Cleveland, D.D.S., P.C. Dr. Douglas Cleveland was born in Atlanta in 1950 and knew at age 12 that he was interested in dentistry. After graduation from Tucker High School, Dr. Cleveland attended North Georgia College receiving a BS in biology and chemistry minor. While enrolled in Emory University School of Dentistry, he was able to work as a research assistant with Dr. Wilmer Eames, a pioneer in the dental field. Dr. Eames did major work with dental materials and on the use of sealants which are widely used today to protect teeth from decay. Dr. Clevelandâ€™s research dealt with bases to help protect teeth from sensitivity and published a paper on this work. During his time at Emory, Doug met his wife, Janna, who was a nursing student there. She later returned to Emory to get Masterâ€™s degrees in Nursing and Public Health. They have been married over 35 years and have three daughters and three grandchildren. Dr. Cleveland is a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Eastern District Dental Association and the Clarke County Dental Association. He is a member of the Jackson County Chamber of Commerce and Jefferson Rotary Club where he was president in1991, he and Janna are members of the Jefferson First United Methodist Church. Dr. Cleveland is a Master Diver and works as a volunteer at the Georgia Aquarium cleaning tanks and promoting the exhibit. He enjoys being part of dental mission teams working in clinics in Kentucky, Belize, Peru, and on the Amazon River. He also volunteers with other dentists at the Athens Nurses Clinic and is scheduled to work with RAM (Remote Area Medical) in Tennessee. Dr. Cleveland enjoys scuba diving, tennis, golf, snow skiing, and playing with his grandchildren. His office has been in the same location in the â€œBig Yellow Houseâ€ that was built in 1903 since he and Janna moved to Jefferson in 1976. He and his staff take pride in giving their patients gentle, affordable dental care in a relaxed and caring atmosphere.