Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas F Engle DDS
Dr. Douglas F Engle, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Arlington, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Douglas F Engle has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Douglas F Engle has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Fantastic Family Practice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas F Engle - Posted on November 9th, 2016
Dr. Engle and his staff amazing! He takes care of his patients like they are his own family. I was on my honeymoon, in Hawaii when I started experiencing unbearable tooth pain below one of my molars. I called the office and spoke with Dr. Engle who immediately sent a prescription to a nearby pharmacy that reduced an infection below the molar. Dr. Engle told me I could even reach him at his cell phone if the pain continued, and took the time to call and check on me a couple days later. Additionally, the receptionists are so helpful with scheduling and billing questions as well, and his assistants are so friendly! This office goes above and beyond to take care of their patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Douglas F Engle - Posted on January 21st, 2015
Dr. Douglas F Engle Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Douglas F Engle
Douglas F. Engle DDS Call Us at (817) 274-8439 in Arlington, Texas, for Dental Care Proud Members of: American Dental Association Fort Worth Dental Society Arlington Dental Study Club Texas Dental Association Service Area: Arlington, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Kennedale, & Mansfield
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Douglas F Engle is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Arlington, TX.