Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Douglas E Harshberger?

Dr Harshberger and his staff are amazing. Could not be more pleased with the service I received. Went to another company for dentures and they did not work out. So went to see Dr Harshberger and my dentures feel so comfortable and everyone has told me they look like nature teeth not dentures. Thank you again for your help and taking care of me.

Satisfaction

DR. HARSHBERGER IS JUST THE BEST Dentist I have ever had.

Satisfaction

Extremely poor service. Office called & changed appt. Somebody must have wanted off work when appt was scheduled. I was there almost 4 hours & waiting room was packed. My appt should not have been moved up a day. Sat waiting for dentist. Hurry up & wait ! Poor service.

Satisfaction

I only remember little bits and pieces because I was in serious pain from absest tooth and had taken lots of aleve and tylonol for pain which wasn't still enough and yet long story short they took care of me when I haven't any insurance and helped me with care and didn't shove me away!!! great staff, and clean, prepared! well lighted and gentle on the touch!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Douglas E Harshberger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Independence, MO.