- 30 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 2 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas J Luiten
Dr. Douglas J Luiten, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 30 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas J Luiten has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
30 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorth Pacific Endodontic Associates, 4001 Laurel St Ste 208, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Douglas J Luiten is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.