Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Duc X Pham
Dr. Duc X Pham, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Arlington, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Duc X Pham has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Duc X Pham has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Duc X Pham has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
I don't normally write bad reviews, but I wish I knew how bad this dentist was before I went. I need to share my experience to save someone else. I went for a consultation but the doctor did not even talk to me! The consultation and X-rays were supposed to be free so I chose not to provide my insurance until after the visit- then I over heard the dentist say that she didn't want to even create a treatment plan for me because I didn't have insurance, but I have 2 dental insurances! I finally gave them my insurance information just so that they would make a treatment plan. After confirming 2 times that none of this would be billed to insurance (because at this point I didn't think I wanted to continue with this doctor.) I STILL received a notice that they billed my insurance! So now I can't even go to another dentist! They screwed me around in the office and didn't even allow me to ask questions about my own treatment then blocked me from getting treatment anywhere else!This was the worst Dentist I've ever met with. Please stay away- If I could give a worse rating, I would.
Dr. Duc X Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDuc Xuan Pham Dds, 3610 S Cooper St Ste 112, Arlington, TX
Dr. Duc X Pham is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, TX.