Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwane R Bruick DDS
Dr. Dwane R Bruick, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Dwane R Bruick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 2
Painless and very pleasant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dwane R Bruick - Posted on October 26th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dwane R Bruick - Posted on April 19th, 2019
Dr. Bruick is a very compassionate and skilled dentist of whom I trust all my dental needs with. Root canals, implants and crowns, you name it, Dr. Bruick is my GoTo dentist. His staff is also very skilled and polite. I actually now enjoy going to the dentist! Thank you Dr. Bruick (and Tammy)!
Dr. Dwane R Bruick Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Dwane R Bruick
Dr. Dwane Bruick, DDS Dr. Bruick graduated from Snider High School in 1973 and earned a B.A. degree at Indiana University in 1977. While at IU, he was granted Phi Beta Kappa membership for academic achievement. He graduated from the IU School of Dentistry in 1982 and continued with advanced training at the Misch Implant Institute. Dr. Bruick was accepted as a fellowship member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology in 2000. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, American Orthodontic Society, and Isaac Knapp, a local dental society. Dr. Bruick lives with his wife, Deborah, and his daughter, Natalie. His hobbies include golf, jazz piano, wine collecting and gourmet cooking.
Locations & DirectionsGEORGETOWN NORTH DENTAL GROUP, 6405 Georgetown North Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Dwane R Bruick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Wayne, IN.