Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dwayne E Everett has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dwayne E Everett has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 5
This guys is a quack
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dwayne E Everett - Posted on May 8th, 2018
Dr. Dwayne Everett sucka as an oral surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dwayne E Everett - Posted on May 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dwayne E Everett - Posted on February 3rd, 2016
Very good experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dwayne E Everett - Posted on November 26th, 2014
NOT Teen/ child friendly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dwayne E Everett - Posted on June 26th, 2012
I would never ever recommend him, and will also let the dental office that referred me to him to take him off the list. First of all he did not take the time to numb my child and was not very comforting knowing he hurt her. He told her she should not be feeling anything, well she did and I heard her screaming out in the waiting area. By the time I was allowed to go back there my child was crying and in a lot of pain. NEVER AGAIN, I will hit every site I can to make sure it is known.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Dwayne E Everett
Dr. Everett graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in biology. He received his DDS from Howard University College of Dentistry. Dr. Everett then did a one year oral surgery internship and a full residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Harlem Hospital Center (Columbia University affiliated hospital).Dr. Everett been practicing for over 15 years. He has been in his current location for 6 years. Since he began practicing oral surgery, Dr. Everett has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced oral surgery care. Dr. Everett's primary areas of interest are dentoalveolar surgery, surgical implant placement, bone augmentation, and pathology.
Locations & DirectionsDWAYNE ERIC EVERETT DDS, 4000 Mitchellville Rd Ste A314, Bowie, MD
Dr. Dwayne E Everett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bowie, MD.