- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dwyte Brooks
Dr. Dwyte Brooks is a doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Laughlin, NV and Laughlin, NV( and 30 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Dwyte Brooks has 32 locations
Dr. Dwyte Brooks has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dwyte Brooks Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Dwyte Brooks
Dr. Brooks A 1967 graduate of Western High School, Dr. Dwyte E. Brooks did his undergraduate work at Northwestern University. He attended the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry where he received his D.M.D. in 1975 followed by a general practice residency in the United States Air Force. He started his Las Vegas practice in 1977 on East Sahara and moved to our current location in 1999. In practice for 29 years, Dr. Brooks is past-president of the Southern Nevada Dental Society and Nevada Dental Association (NDA) and continues his service as the American Dental Association Delegate from Southern Nevada and NDA Treasurer. He has been a frequent lecturer for the Dental Boot Kamp continuum as well as various dental meetings throughout the country and locally. Dr. Brooks is a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Dentistry International, American College of Dentists, and Pierre Fauchard Academy and serves on the Advisory Board of the Hornbrook Group and National Clinical Advisory Board for Heraeus-Kulzer. He has served on the teaching faculty of the Dental Boot Kamp and PAC-Live Esthetic Programs and has numerous professional publications as well as extensive radio and television appearances and newspaper articles to his credit. Although Dr. Brooks is frequently compensated for his publications and appearances, the practice does not advertise or use infomercials and has been limited to referrals only for over a decade. A recent peer-poll rated Dr. Brooks as one of the top ten general dentists in Southern Nevada as well as tops in community service. He always looks to give back to his community by participating in and organizing such charitable events and organizations as Smiles for Life, Donated Dental Services, Give Kids a Smile and the One-Day a Year program. His wife of 36 years, Sue, is a pediatric nurse practitioner and founder and driving force behind the medical Clinic on Wheels program. They are the incredibly proud parents of a son and daughter and deliriously proud of grandson, Trey, and granddaughter Payton. The office is liberally adorned with their photos.