- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eddy A Crowley DDS
Dr. Eddy A Crowley, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Helena, MT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Eddy A Crowley has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eddy A Crowley has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Bone Transplantation
Dr. Eddy A Crowley Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Eddy A Crowley
Dr. Eddy A. Crowley, DDS Born in Wolf Point, Montana and grew up on the family ranch. He graduated from Poplar High School, attended Montana State University Bozeman where he earned his degree in Chemical Engineering. Following graduation he worked as a chemical engineer for Standard Oil in Chicago, Illinois. He earned his Masters in Environmental Engineering from the University of Washington, Seattle. He then worked for the State of Montana as an Environmental Engineer. His dental education was completed at University of Washington, Seattle. Dr. Crowley returned to Montana to begin his dental practice. At this time he also served as a clinical instructor at the Carroll College School of Dental Hygiene. Dr. Crowley is an active member of the Helena Fifth District Dental Society, serving as past President of the Fifth District Dental Society. He is also a member of the Montana Dental Association and the American Dental Association. He is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. He is a graduate of the Schultz Advanced Restorative Continued Education Curriculum. Continued and Advanced Dental Education is paramount to both Dr. Crowley and his staff. Dr. Crowley enjoys downhill skiing, fly fishing and running on the wonderful trails surrounding Helena. He and his wife Mary have been married since 1975 and have five grown children, Christopher, Nellie, Nicholas, Bridgid and Micah. Free time is usually taken up skiing or fishing with his family.