Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edgar Alb has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Edgar Alb has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar Alb - Posted on January 19th, 2018
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr. Alb and his staff for taking me on as a new patient. Last month I called Dr. Alb's office and spoke with Diana.She was very sweet , kind and compassionate. She put my fears and worries at ease and set me up with an appointment to see Dr. Alb. On my first visit I met Dr. Alb and his staff. They were compassionate and understanding of my needs. Dr. Alb took care of me instantly and got me out of pain. Diana , Lee , Simone , Kathy and Haydee have been so wonderful to me. Dr. Alb has a very caring and professional staff , in my opinion that's important , it speaks volumes about the doctor. In order for me to go to my appointments I have to cross a bridge and pay a toll, Dr. Alb and his staff are definitely worth it ! I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Alb and his staff 1 If anyone is reading this and needs a good dentist , I highly recommend Dr. Alb. Debra Baldwin
Cannot treat kids
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar Alb - Posted on March 6th, 2017
He cannot handle kids and pediatric dentistry. He was my son's dentist sometime back when he was 3 years old - and he could not diagnose cavities in his teeth despite regular multiple visits. Ultimately my son was diagnosed with 8 cavities and had to undergo treatment at a proper pediatric dentist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar Alb - Posted on January 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edgar Alb - Posted on March 31st, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Edgar Alb Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsEDGAR ALB DMD, 502 Rahway Ave, Woodbridge, NJ
Dr. Edgar Alb is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Woodbridge, NJ.