Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward S Amrhein has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Edward S Amrhein has the following 8 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Bone Transplantation
- Jaw Defects
Dr. Edward S Amrhein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- First Health PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Edward S Amrhein
Meet Dr. Amrhein Dr. Amrhein is a native Virginian, born in Richmond, Virginia and grew up in Fredericksburg, Virginia. He is a graduate of the University of Richmond and the Medical College of Virginia, School of Dentistry. He completed a residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery during his 31 year active and reserve U.S. Naval Military Service. During his U.S. Naval career; he was Director and Chairman of the OMFS residency training program in Portsmouth, Virginia. He was also a U.S. Naval Dental Commanding Officer in the Far East stationed in Yokosuka Japan. He started civil practice in Central Virginia Oral & Facial Surgeons, PLC in 2006. Through previous church affiliations he provided overseas medical and dental mission services. Dr. Amrhein is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and is a member of the American Dental Association, the Virginia Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and the Charlottesville Albemarle Dental Society. He holds hospital privileges at Martha Jefferson Hospital in Charlottesville, Virginia. He and his wife Katie have been married 32 years and reside in Earlysville, Virginia.
Locations & DirectionsCENTRAL VIRGINIA ORAL AND FACIAL SURGEONS, 244 Hydraulic Ridge Rd, Charlottesville, VA
Dr. Edward S Amrhein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charlottesville, VA.