Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Edward S Andochick
Edward S Andochick is a Dentist primarily located in Frederick, MD. He speaks English.
516 Trail Ave
Frederick, MD 21701
Book Online Now
Edward S Andochick Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Edward S Andochick's office for more information.
516 Trail Ave Frederick, MD 21701
More about Edward S Andochick
Dr. Edward S. Andochick Dr. Edward Andochick completed High School in Weirton, West Virginia and undergraduate training in Pharmacy School at West Virginia University (WVU). He then entered Dental School at West Virginia University Medical Center and graduated in May of 1962. While at WVU, Dr. A (He was given this contracted name by an 8-year old patient 40 years ago) completed summer fellowships for 3 years in the Oral Surgery Department. Dr. A came to Frederick in 1962 and is enjoying his 48th year of the dental practice in Frederick County, Maryland. He is a member of both Local and National Dental organizations and attends continuing education courses to keep abreast of newer techniques, materials and instruments. Dr. A has been married to Mrs. A (Pat) for 55 years and have four children and four grandchildren. Their oldest son, Scott, is a plastic surgeon in Frederick. Their youngest son Todd is a dentist in Northern Va., and youngest daughter Beth is a Business/Computer professional and helps with the business end of Dr. A's practice, and in 1995 Dr. A was joined in practice with his other daughter, Lori. Grandchildren include Alexander (15), Olivia (13), Jordan (11), and Madison (8). Dr. A thoroughly enjoys the practice of dentistry and more importantly the patients whom he has taken great pride in caring for over the years. An extraordinary component of the practice is the Staff who has been with the practice for 20 to 23 years. They all represent a valued extension of Dr. A's and Dr. Lori's quality and compassionate care. Dr. A. is an avid golfer and enjoys a round with friends. You can often find him on Wednesday or Friday afternoon relaxing with a golf game.
Locations & DirectionsHospice Of Frederick County, 516 Trail Ave, Frederick, MD
Edward S Andochick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Frederick, MD.