Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edward G Garry has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Edward G Garry has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Edward G Garry has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Garry was instrumental in diagnosing and treating me with TMJ. The prompted service and attention to detail was like no other. Dr. Garry and his staff are extremely professional and accommodating. After receiving my brace for my TMJ the pain and issues subsisted within 10 days. Dr. Garry is truly amazing in finding, treating, and caring for my TMJ that other Doctors couldn't even diagnose. For that I'm truly thankful.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Lowell Gottschalk Dds, 1200 N State St, Greenfield, IN
Dr. Edward G Garry is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Greenfield, IN.