4.7

Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

The Good Dentist

My family and I have been going to Dr. Ed for more than 20 years. He and his staff are true professionals . Hard to find a better dental practice.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Dr Ed

The good doctor is patient, provides expert advise and nearly painless dental services.

Excellent

Love to come here and laugh!!!!

Great Dental Experience

My dental hygienist was very thorough and able to answer all my questions. I got some recommendations on how to treat what was going on with my teeth. Overall very efficient and polite. I highly recommend this dental centre.

Great Dental care

Everyone is always pleasant, friendly, and helpful in explaining the work needed to be done. I use to avoid the dentist office because of fear. Nancy always has me laughing before she works on my teeth which in turn relaxes me. Doctor Ed and Diane explain in detail work being done and work that needs to be done. Been coming here for about 17 years hope your here for many more years. Thanks!!

Dr. Swiderski makes going to the dentist enjoyable

I broke my tooth and needed a crown. Everyone at Uxbridge Dental did a great job and made me feel very comfortable. I was very happy with the experience.

very impressed when its time for my cleaning or other appointments

very satisfied with all work and the staff.

quick and painless

routine cleaning, friendly staff and it was quick and efficient

relief

thanks for the fast appointment and great service

5 Stars all the way!!!

I had partial dentures put in and had many questions. He took the time to answer ALL of them. He worked with me, and my vanity, and found a way to hide the metal bars from public view! I am so incredibly happy with my experience, and the entire staff here!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Edward Swiderski is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Uxbridge, MA.