Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin R Espeleta
Dr. Edwin R Espeleta, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Murrieta, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edwin R Espeleta has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Edwin R Espeleta has the following 14 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Oral Hygiene
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Praising this doctor and the staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Edwin R Espeleta - Posted on December 23rd, 2017
Doctor Espeleta has treated all of my family and not one discomfort from any in the family. It is vital to have a dentist that not only is extremely professional in his area of skills but also a superior professional with customer service skills and that is what Doctor Espeleta possess. On his team is a vital team player that does the some of the xrays. Her name is Ms. Lovena, I hope I spelled that correctly. The most gentle professional with complete customer skills. Her knowledge of the latest machinery is just amazing. We have elevated Ms. Lovena to the position of "A" Team Specialist in the East Murrieta Dental Group. We are so very proud of all of the Queens Ladies that work in the front office. Coming into the office we are always met with warm friendly 'hellos' and the same when we communicate over the telephone. These Queens are just so very special that they must be hired, trained by a Super Queen Manager. We wish each and every one of them a very happy new year. Until then, we will see you all in 2018. Semper Fidelis to Christ first, Fred and Elizabeth Mitchell.
Dr. Edwin R Espeleta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Edwin R Espeleta
Edwin Espeleta DDS, BS DDS Case Western Reserve University, School of Dentistry, Cleveland, OH BS UC Riverside, Riverside, CA Continuing Education Implant Dentistry & Endodontic Principles Personal Bio Dr. Espeleta has been practicing dentistry for over 7 years. He enjoys watching movies, wine tasting, fitness, and reading. Volunteer Experience Involved with the "Give Kids a Smile" program Personal Quote "My patients are treated with respect and professionalism. Each patient is treated as an individual and it's my priority to address their specific concerns." Personal Favorites Book: "Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive" by Harvey Mackay, Film: "Gladiator", TV Show: "SportsCenter"
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Edwin R Espeleta is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Murrieta, CA.