Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edwin E Fabrega
Dr. Edwin E Fabrega, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Miami, FL. He speaks English.
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 5 of 5
My nightmare started almost 2 weeks, I went to his office for a root canal. When he was injecting the anesthesia, he injected my muscle tissues instead. Since then, I can't open my mouth wide, when I attempt to do so is very painful, it's like my jaw gets stuck. I'm not able to eat a hamburger, sandwiches or burritos, just soups. I went back and he said to make warm water gaggles and take Motrin. pls stay away from this Dr. Run for your life! I was suppose to see Dr Shapiro and they switched me with this Dr thonestly he shouldn't be hurting people.
Dr. Edwin E Fabrega accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEndodontic Specialty Services, 7800 SW 87th Ave Ste 150, Miami, FL
Dr. Edwin E Fabrega is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Miami, FL.