Dr. Edwin Slade Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.5

Dissatisfied

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Slade Jr?

Avoid at all costs!!!!!

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Do not go to this man!!!! Went to slade because our wonderfu previous dmd who removed my other two sons' wisdom teeth retired. My son just lived through a "horror movie" - his words. He was sobbing and said he was never so scared in his life. Felt everything for first two extractions, all while apparently receiving medication to knock him out. I think slade was rushing because he was behind schedule. I wouldn't send my cat to this quack!

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Edwin Slade Jr is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Doylestown, PA.