Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Edwin T Batchelor has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Edwin T Batchelor has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Edwin T Batchelor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
More about Dr. Edwin T Batchelor
Dr. Edwin Batchelorbrings a wealth of experience with him, including his education at the Air Force Academy and the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Dentistry. After receiving his doctorate of dental surgery, Dr. Batchelor attended a two year, hospital-based residency in general practice and periodontics/implants at the National Naval Dental Center at Bethesda, Maryland. There, he served patients from the naval armed services, U.S. Cabinet, and Congress. Dr. Batchelor is certified in oral conscious sedation and provides comprehensive care for those who are unable to tolerate dental procedures with simple local anesthesia. He has been in practice for 20 years and is on the board of directors for the Wisconsin Academy of General Dentistry and is a Fellow of the American Dental Implant Association. He practices at our Madison and Cottage Grove offices and is a Delta Dental provider.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edwin T Batchelor is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cottage Grove, WI.