Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elaine T Barlan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 5
I have seen more dentists than I had military duty stations, which is not unusual, since the military dentists work in a particular location only for a finite number of years before being reassigned. Anyway, I have had the good fortune to be under Dr. Barlan care for a little over two years (2012-2014). During that time, Dr. Barlan has time and again saved my teeth from more serious harm by discovering things missed by other dentists that should have been noticed. Her experience and attention to detail are indicative of the professional care she gives every patient under her care. Unfortunately, she no longer works for the military dental clinic but has since started providing her dental service at "Fusion Dental" Reston VA (located on Sunrise Valley Drive). If you are in need of a great DDS that makes you feel comfortable, explains every procedure, and cares about your smile, I would highly recommend Dr. Elaine Barlan.
Doctor Barlan did a lot of work on my teeth, including 2 crowns. She is extremely thorough, which I loved. She took her time with every tooth she worked on, made sure it was done perfectly. I didn't feel a thing. She wanted to make sure I was comfortable and felt no pain. She went on maternity leave and if she's not back to practicing, I will be very very sad. Highly recommend.
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elaine T Barlan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chantilly, VA.