Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eli Adler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Eli Adler has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 3
Dr. Adler is a highly intelligent and imaginative dentist. He will find a solution to your problem by analyzing it in several ways and finding the best technique. He is fantastic with pain management and is very accommodating and patient with those who dread their dental visits. I recommend him with no reservation. He has a very busy practice so plan your visits with that in mind.
31 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Eli Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Eli Adler
After seven years of practicing dentistry in Brooklyn, Dr. Eli Adler, who grew up in the Five Towns area, has opened an office in Lynbrook. In addition to offering a wide variety of top-notch dental services to adults and children, his plan includes bringing his “no-nonsense Brooklyn prices” to the South Shore community. All dental services are provided by Dr. Adler himself. He does root canals using computerized equipment. Implantations are done from beginning to end, from placement to restoration. The facility, which is part of a new store-front style medical center, consists of a beautiful modern office kept clean with high standards. As Brooklyn has a large population of families, Dr. Adler brings years of experience in working with children, which he adores doing. With a strong background in children’s dentistry, he uses a non-injection technique for fillings, which works well on baby teeth. Using a gentle approach, he explains things in a way a child will understand, thus providing a fun and positive experience. For adults, he uses a patented numbing technique that eliminates those “fat lip” and “drooling” feelings. The injection numbs the tooth without extending the feeling to the tongue and lip. He also offers cosmetic work, such as veneers and other aesthetics. Having been a resident of the Five Towns area for 23 years, Dr. Adler is quite familiar with the cultural makeup and the needs of the community. He, his wife , and their sons live in the area. He attended New York University Dental School in Manhattan and did his residency at Peninsula Hospital in Far Rockaway. During college, he did volunteer work, organizing weekend basketball leagues for Lawrence Middle School and the #1 School. At this time, Dr. Adler honors all major insurance and union plans as full payment. For those who have no dental insurance, he keeps his fees affordable. Sunday and evening hours are available. HERALD April 8,2010 Cornering the market Family dentistry at Brooklyn prices By Teri-Ann Loeser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eli Adler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brooklyn, NY.