Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elibeth Alvarez DMD
Dr. Elibeth Alvarez, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Elibeth Alvarez has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Elibeth Alvarez has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elibeth Alvarez - Posted on February 16th, 2016
I definitely recommend Dr. Alvarez
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elibeth Alvarez - Posted on November 7th, 2015
Dr. Alvarez is amazing! She cares about you as a person and has an adequate criteria to do things. She is really interested in making patients understand what is happening and how we (Dr. Alvarez and the patient) need to proceed in order to reach success. Dr. Alvarez did 3 fillings and that took her 2 hours. I haven't felt anything. She worked really smooth and asked me plenty of times if I was doing O.K. The day after, her secretary called me just to check how I was feeling. I definitely recommend Dr. Alvareez!!
Dr. Elibeth Alvarez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Elibeth Alvarez's office for more information.
151 Giralda Ave Coral Gables, FL : (786) 452-1748
Locations & DirectionsDENTAL COSMETIC SPA, 151 Giralda Ave, Coral Gables, FL
Dr. Elibeth Alvarez is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coral Gables, FL.