Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth J Burns DDS
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in . Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Elizabeth J Burns's office for more information.
More about Dr. Elizabeth J Burns
Elizabeth Burns, DDS Dr. Burns has been practicing dentistry in St. Charles County for 20 years and is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive dental care with integrity and compassion. She attended the University of Missouri in Columbia before completing dental school at the University of Missouri -Kansas City in 1990. Dr. Burns is involved with many dental organizations including the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. She is also involved with the St. Charles community belonging to the Chamber of Commerce and is active with Youth-in-Need in our area. She lives in St. Charles with her five children.