Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth J Burns DDS
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Saint Peters, MO. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Elizabeth J Burns
Elizabeth Burns, DDS Dr. Burns has been practicing dentistry in St. Charles County for 20 years and is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive dental care with integrity and compassion. She attended the University of Missouri in Columbia before completing dental school at the University of Missouri -Kansas City in 1990. Dr. Burns is involved with many dental organizations including the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. She is also involved with the St. Charles community belonging to the Chamber of Commerce and is active with Youth-in-Need in our area. She lives in St. Charles with her five children.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Elizabeth J Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Peters, MO.