- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elke Cheung
Dr. Elke Cheung is a doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Elke Cheung has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elke Cheung has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Elke Cheung Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elke Cheung
Meet Dr. Cheung Dr. Elke Cheung grew up in Long Island, NY and received her B.S. in Biology from the State University of New York at Binghamton in 1994.Â After completing her dental education at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1998, Dr. Cheung pursued her postgraduate training at Lutheran Medical Center Department of Dentistry in Brooklyn, NY.Â She is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Connecticut State Dental Association and the Greater Norwalk Dental Society. Dr. Cheung attends numerous hours of continuing education courses each year.Â Her involvement in professional organizations and her commitment to continuing education ensures that she stays current with the latest in dental advances. Â Â Using top materials and technology in her practice is a priority.Â This helps her to achieve not only great looking, but also long lasting and predictable results for each patient. These technologies and techniques provide for better diagnostic capabilities, superior fitting restorations, more patient comfort, less time in the chair, less radiation and less post-op sensitivity.Â She strongly believes in becoming a partner with her patients in their dental health by educating them and stressing that maintenance and preventative care are vital to their long term dental wellbeing. Dr. Cheung is a dedicated practitioner committed to offering the most effective, beautiful and comfortable dentistry possible, fromÂ a simple filling to complex smile makeover, but her favorite aspect of practicing dentistry is the lasting relationships she forms with her patients and the knowledge that giving them a healthier, more beautiful smile enables them become more comfortable and confident. Dr. Cheung resides here in FairfieldÂ County with her husband Sam and daughter Emma and is delighted to serve our community.