Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elli T Emmons
Dr. Elli T Emmons, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Woodstock, IL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Elli T Emmons has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Elli T Emmons has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Elli T Emmons
Elli Emmons Education Dr. Emmons began her education at the University of Illinois where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology. After graduating with honors at U of I she was accepted to the Northwestern University Dental School. There Dr. Emmons enjoyed a busy curriculum in the classroom and the clinic while starting a family. After her graduation, Dr. Emmons began practicing dentistry in a private practice in Iowa City where she remained for three years. Her husband, Dr. Joseph Emmons, took a position as an Internal Medicine physician for Centegra Primary Care in Woodstock, Illinois, spurring their move back to Illinois. After six years as an associate dentist, Dr. Emmons opened her own dental practice for general dentistry in Woodstock, Illinois where she continues to practice and live today. Memberships Dr. Emmons is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society and the McHenry County Dental Society. Currently she is on the board for the McHenry County Dental Society. Also Dr. Emmons volunteers her time and materials to help provide dental screenings and treatment to disadvantaged children in McHenry County. Dr. Emmons and her staff attend many continuing education courses every year. These seminars provide advanced training in restorative, cosmetic, implant and endodontic areas of dentistry. Outside of the office Family life is high priority for Dr. Emmons. Her two children, Madeleine and Jackson, are involved in school and many extra-curricular activities. When not spending time at the dental practice or with her family, Dr. Emmons enjoys books, music, and the company of her pets.
Locations & DirectionsCITY SQUARE DENTAL CARE, 232 Main St, Woodstock, IL
Dr. Elli T Emmons is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Woodstock, IL.