Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliot P Baron DDS
Dr. Elliot P Baron, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in North Brunswick, NJ, with another office in Trenton, NJ. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Elliot P Baron has 2 locations
977 Livingston Ave
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Dr. Elliot P Baron has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Elliot P Baron has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elliot P Baron - Posted on March 6th, 2020
Very rude and not even qualified as a doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elliot P Baron - Posted on November 30th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elliot P Baron - Posted on October 7th, 2019
Today I had Dr. Baron extract one of my teeth. The Doctor was kind caring and great conversation while waiting for novocaine to set in and numb me. While extracting my tooth was talking to me every step of the way. I read other reviews here and can not understand these other comments. The man was down right great !!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elliot P Baron - Posted on June 14th, 2019
Terrible Patient Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elliot P Baron - Posted on March 7th, 2019
Dr. Elliot P Baron Accepts the Following Insurance
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elliot P Baron is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Brunswick, NJ.