- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellysse Y Canales
Dr. Ellysse Y Canales is a doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX( and 5 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak Spanish.
Dr. Ellysse Y Canales has 7 locations
Dr. Ellysse Y Canales has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ellysse Y Canales has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ellysse Y Canales Accepts the Following Insurance
- 323 NW 24th St San Antonio , TX : (210) 436-6261
- 1202 SW Military Dr San Antonio , TX : (210) 928-7751
- 1218 SW Military Dr San Antonio , TX : (210) 927-1000
- 10223 Huisache Fld Helotes , TX : (210) 861-6724
- 17700 San Pedro Ave San Antonio , TX : (210) 495-6255
- 17700 San Pedro Ave Ste 320 San Antonio , TX : (210) 495-6255
- 6018 West Ave Ste 2 San Antonio , TX : (210) 979-8478
More about Dr. Ellysse Y Canales
Dr. Canales believes in creating a warm personal environment for her patients. She maintains this standard of excellence by creating personalized treatment plans, and listening to the desires and needs of her patients. Having undergone many extensive dental procedures in her lifetime, she understands the â€œpatient experienceâ€ and the importance of trust a patient instills in their doctor. She is committed to honor this trust and provide a pleasant treatment experience. â€‹Dr. Canales provides treatment on all ages from infants to adults. She is licensed in both minimal inhalation and oral conscious sedation. She believes in the practice of Mercury free dentistry. As a 2006 graduate in the Biological Sciences from St. Mary's University, she has had a strong interest in cellular nutritional and the prevention of degenerative diseases which has led her to become an independent distributor for Usana Health Sciences since 2011. She is a current member of the San Antonio District Dental Society, Texas Dental Association, and the American Dental Association.