- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elyssa B Bernstein has 3 locations
Dr. Elyssa B Bernstein has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Elyssa B Bernstein has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Elyssa B Bernstein Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Elyssa B Bernstein
Elyssa Bernstein, D.D.S. Dr. Bernstein attended SUNY Albany where she received her Bachelor Of Science degree in biology. She graduated with honors in three years and was a member of Golden Key Honor Society. She then attended SUNY Stonybrook School of Dental Medicine and continued her residency training at Northport Veterans Affairs Hospital. Dr. Bernstein has done outreach programs with students from elementary school to college level where she discussed the importance of oral hygiene. She received training in treating patients under anesthesia in the operating room. Her clinical experience includes treating developmentally challenged patients which she finds particularly rewarding. She is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Society and the Suffolk County Dental Society.