Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily S Brown DDS
Dr. Emily S Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Marshall, MI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Emily S Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Emily S Brown has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Emily S Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Emily S Brown
Dr. Emily S. Gallagher, General Dentist After graduating from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dr. Gallagher has focused her skills as a clinician on cosmetic and restorative dentistry, particularly anterior esthetics and veneers. Practicing in Buffalo Grove since 2003, Dr. Gallagher is a family dentist with a special emphasis on treating the pre-teen/teenage and dental phobic patient. Dr. Gallagher is a member of many dental societies including the ADA, the Academy of General Dentistry, and Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity and spends time abroad each year in Guatemala performing dental mission work. In her spare time, Dr. Gallagher is a triathlete, avid reader, and hockey fan.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Emily S Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Marshall, MI.