Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily B Scholl DMD
Dr. Emily B Scholl, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Scarborough, ME, with another office in Brunswick, ME. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Emily B Scholl has 2 locations
300 Technology Way
Scarborough, ME 04074
Dr. Emily B Scholl has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 1 of 1
Best Pediatric Dentist in Maine!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emily B Scholl - Posted on October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Scholl is the best. My children are actually excited to go to the dentist. "I wish I could go to the dentist every day"-my 5 year old daughter. Dr. Scholl explains all concerns, treatments and future plans in a clear, kind and easy to understand manner. She is proactive and yet conservative in regards to treatments. She is not at all condescending and answers and questions respectfully and thoroughly. We gladly travel an hour to see Dr. Scholl even though there are numerous closer options. We highly recommend Coastal Maine Pediatric Dentistry!
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emily B Scholl is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Scarborough, ME.