Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Enrique Acosta
Dr. Enrique Acosta, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Coral Springs, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He speaks English.
Dr. Enrique Acosta has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Enrique Acosta has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 5 of 6
Unprofessionalism at its finest!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Enrique Acosta - Posted on February 6th, 2017
This dentist office is the absolute WORST pediatric dental office I have ever been to. Their customer service is extremely poor and unprofessional. They schedule 30 patients for the same time slot and make you wait countless hours to be seen. It doesn’t matter the time or day, you will have to wait a minimum of an hour and half to be seen. The patients get frustrated and end up having arguments in the lobby due to the lack of professionalism offered at this dental office and creating a hostile environment for myself and my children. They perform procedures on the kids and then second-guess themselves. On one occasion I was told my daughter was to have a tooth extracted, after they put her through the pain of numbing her mouth the inexperienced dentist decided she was going to wait and see what the tooth was going to do and I should just come back in 6 months! They numbed her mouth then took an xray and then decided they would wait. It was a waste of time for both of us and unnecessary pain for my daughter. Every single time you call, their supposed “Call Center” has an excuse stating that the “girls in the front aren’t answering the phone” and makes it impossible to get through. I would NEVER recommend this office to anyone and hope that this review gets read by ALL parents. Our time (and children’s time when missing school) is valuable and they seem to take it for granted because at the end of the day, they have no where to go!
Do not go there
Self-verified patient of Dr. Enrique Acosta - Posted on October 26th, 2015
Waiting time is a nightmare
Self-verified patient of Dr. Enrique Acosta - Posted on October 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Enrique Acosta - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Dont take your kids to this dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Enrique Acosta - Posted on May 26th, 2013
I agree with the review above me. This dentist should not be in practice, specially treating kids who need to be extra considerate with kids and loving. Hes not passionate in what he does, you can tell he hates his jobs. Treat his staff horrible , and the patients even worse. Find your self a new dentist for your child even if it means you would have to pay out of pocket. Trust me it will be for the best, this dentist will traumatize your kid for life . Do your kid and yourself a favor and stay awar from this dentist!!!!
Dr. Enrique Acosta Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Enrique Acosta
Dr. Enrique Acosta is a board-eligible pediatric dentist, who is assistant director of the hospital Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program. Dr. Acosta earned his dental surgery degree from Javeriana University, Bogota, Colombia, a certificate in pediatric dentistry from the University of Puerto Rico, a fellowship in pediatric dentistry from Columbia University and an MBA from the University of Miami. Dr. Acosta was assistant professor of pediatric dentistry at Temple University.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Enrique Acosta is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coral Springs, FL.