- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric B Bryan DDS
Dr. Eric B Bryan, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Shrewsbury, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Eric B Bryan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eric B Bryan has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Eric B Bryan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Eric B Bryan
Bryan Dental Associates Dentistry Served with Excellence Home About Us What We Offer Request Information Phone: 508-842-0941 - Fax: 508-842-7725 Email:[email protected] Programs Designed To Keep Your Mouth Healthy For Life Readers' Choice Award 2008 For The 6th Year In A Row ~ Dedicated, Competent Staff ~ Modern Facility ~ Convenient Location ~ Easy Parking Celebrating Over 30 Years of Family Dentistry Dr. Peter Bryan opened his practice in Shrewsbury in 1977. Originally a two-chair office, it has since grown over the years to a nine-chair office, making it possible to serve our patients more efficiently and effectively. He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and Temple University Dental School. Upon graduation, Dr. Peter served two years in the United States Air Force where he completed training in various dental specialties. After earning a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Dr. Eric Bryan went on to attend Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Following graduation from Tufts in 1996, Eric served three years in the United States Army. While in the army, he completed a one year residency in the various dental specialties and then served as the dentist for the U.S. Army 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne). Dr. Eric returned to Shrewsbury with his family to join his father in practice in 1999 and the two doctors continue to provide excellence in dentistry to the community. Our Team Dedicated and Caring There are six dental hygienists, working along side the doctors, who are dedicated to providing high quality dental care. At each cleaning, they will examine your teeth and gums, as well as educate you to maintain a healthy mouth.