Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric J Echols has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric J Echols - Posted on April 26th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Eric J Echols accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Eric J Echols
Eric J. Echols, D.D.S. Dr. Echols received his dental degree from Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry, where he graduated 1st in his class. He is a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society as well as an Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity Awardee. Following dental school, he served as Chief resident in a general practice residency program at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Virginia. He later served as Dental Department Head on a United States Navy amphibious vessel, where he was awarded a Navy Achievement Medal. Dr. Echols received his certificate in orthodontics from Howard University. In addition to being a Board eligible candidate for the American Board of Orthodontics, Dr. Echols is a member of the American Dental Association, the Southern Association of Orthodontists and the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Echols has been married to his wife, Dr. Dana Harris-Echols, for over 19 years. He is a Georgia native. He enjoys singing, kayaking, bowling and keyboard.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric J Echols is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fayetteville, GA.