Dr. Eric M Meyer Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Eric M Meyer?

BUYER. BEWARE

Don't walk...RUN. Seriously consider getting a second opinion. I wish I would have trusted my instincts years earlier when excessive treatments and extremely high dental procedures were not adding up .

BEWARE! Dr. Meyer suggests procedures that are unnecessary and that other dentists (as you seek a second opinion) do not recommend. His fees are exorbitant as compared to other local dentists. The front office staff are rude and not well informed. Dr. Meyer is in it for all the money he can con out of his patients/insurance companies - not what's in their best health interests. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Government Employee

Run as fast as you can and don't look back. I had 7 veneers put on my front teeth. Dr. Meyer's ground my real teeth down so much that I had to have root canals performed on all 7 teeth. Worst nightmare of my life. Plus, the veneers were not up to standard.

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Eric M Meyer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fullerton, CA.