Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric P Adams
Dr. Eric P Adams, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cedar Falls, IA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric P Adams has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Eric P Adams has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Eric P Adams
Dr. Eric Adams is a life-long resident of the Cedar Valley. He is a graduate of Cedar Falls High School and Wartburg College. Dr. Adams is a graduate of the University of Iowa School of Dentistry, where he received first-rate training in all aspects of general dentistry. A young dentist with a grasp of the most innovative, minimally invasive new procedures, Dr. Adams is dedicated to lifelong learning through continuing education courses. Dr. Adams is licensed by the Dental Board of Iowa and is a member of the American Dental Association, and the Iowa Dental Association.
Locations & DirectionsVALLEY PARK FAMILY DENTAL PC, 1915 Valley Park Dr, Cedar Falls, IA
Dr. Eric P Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cedar Falls, IA.