Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric L Quillen
Dr. Eric L Quillen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Versailles, KY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric L Quillen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Eric L Quillen has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric L Quillen - Posted on April 9th, 2018
Dr. Eric L Quillen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Eric L Quillen
Eric L. Quillen, DDS - Specialist in Orthodontics Dr. Quillen completed his pre-dentistry requirement at Morris Harvey College and graduated from West Virginia University School of Dentistry six months early. He participated in a private practice prior to the completion of the postdoctoral Orthodontic Residency Program at Washington University School of Dental Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri and has been in orthodontic practice for over 18 years.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Eric L Quillen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Versailles, KY.