Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Erica E Barba has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 3 of 8
Great with my niece!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica E Barba - Posted on March 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica E Barba - Posted on December 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica E Barba - Posted on September 29th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Erica E Barba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Erica E Barba
Dr. Erica Barba Dr. Barba received her Bachelor's degree from the University of California, San Diego and her Dental degree from New York University College of Dentistry . As a National Health Service Scholar, she worked with the United States Public Health Service . She then went on to receive her pediatric dental specialty training at the University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine, where she also served as chief resident. She is a member of the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry . She is a fluent Spanish speaker and loves to participate in international dental outreach programs.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erica E Barba is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coconut Creek, FL.