Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik T Badger
Dr. Erik T Badger, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Erik T Badger has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Erik T Badger has the following 7 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erik T Badger - Posted on August 10th, 2016
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Erik T Badger
Dr. Erik Badger After receiving a B.S. in Medical Biology from the University of Utah, Dr. Badger attended the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry and then worked for two years as a general dentist at the Salt Lake VA Medical Center dental clinic. He then attended the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry where he received a Masters of Science degree and completed his training in Periodontology. A native of Utah, Dr. Badger loves to spend time in the outdoors with his family and friends. Some of his hobbies include skiing, climbing, hiking, and ping-pong. During the past few years many exciting changes have taken place in the field of periodontics making procedures more predictable than ever before and Dr. Badger loves being able to provide these services to his patients.
Locations & DirectionsVA HOSPITAL DENTAL CLINIC, 590 Foothill Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Erik T Badger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.