- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik D Cragg DDS
Dr. Erik D Cragg, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Orleans, MA. Their specialties include Prosthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Erik D Cragg has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Erik D Cragg has the following 5 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Erik D Cragg Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Erik D Cragg
DR. CRAGG's RESUME Dr. Erik Douglas Cragg, DDS, FACP Born in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Dr Cragg received his doctorate from the University of Alberta in 1967. He married his wife, Karen, the same year and they embarked on a military dental career which would span 24 years. During the first five years of general dental practice, in addition to having their three sons, Colin, Kevin and Tyler, Dr Cragg developed a particular enjoyment for prosthodontics, and was selected to undertake graduate specialty education. Upon completion of his post-doctoral studies, he joined the staff of the Canadian Forces Dental Services School, where he taught prosthodontic continuing education courses to general dentists. During this time he completed the examination process of the American Board of Prosthodontics, and was conferred Diplomate status in 1980. Dr Cragg completed his military career as Commandant of the CFDS School, retiring in 1991 with the rank of Colonel, and moved to Orleans, Massachusetts fulfilling a dream to become a Cape Cod dentist. He is a Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists, and a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of Osseointegration, the Massachusetts Dental Society, and the Cape Cod District Dental Society. Dr Cragg treats patients who require general dentistry, as well as those who require his prosthodontic expertise.