- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erika Y Caviedes
Dr. Erika Y Caviedes is a doctor primarily located in Riverview, FL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Erika Y Caviedes has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Erika Y Caviedes has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
Dr. Erika Y Caviedes Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Erika Y Caviedes
Dr. Erika Caviedes is a graduate of the New York University College of Dentistry having received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2001. She received a Bachelor's degree in Biology from Queens College where she graduated with Honors. Dr. Caviedes received additional intensive training in the General Practice Residency Program at Long Island College Hospital (LICH). LICH is the primary clinical teaching affiliate of the State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn (SUNY-Downstate Medical Center). Here she provided all phases of dental care to patients not only in the outpatient clinic, but also to special needs patients in an operating room setting. Prior to relocating to Florida, Dr. Caviedes served as Clinical Instructor at her alma mater NYU College of Dentistry. Here she worked alongside some of the leading innovators in dentistry. She has also had the distinct honor of being a published co-author in the prestigious Journal of the American Dental Association. Dr. Caviedes moved to the Tampa area several years ago and is pleased to be a member of the community. She looks forward to meeting you and providing for your dental needs in our caring, comfortable environment.