Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erina Eccher
Dr. Erina Eccher, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Albany, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Erina Eccher has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Erina Eccher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Erina Eccher's office for more information.
4 Executive Park Dr Ste 12 Albany, NY : (518) 489-6999
More about Dr. Erina Eccher
Erina Eccher, D.D.S. Dr. Erina Eccher joined our office staff in April 2007. She was raised on Long Island New York. In 1990, she graduated with honors from Sacred Heart Academy in Hempstead New York. Subsequent to her graduation, Dr.Eccher continued her education at Adelphi University, where she completed a BS in Biology and a minor in psychology in 1994. While in college, Dr. Eccher worked at Mercy Hospital in the phlebotomy and microbiology departments of the hospitals laboratory. Dr. Eccher is a graduate of the University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, Class of 1999. At graduation, she was honored with the Certificate of Merit from the American Society of Dentistry for Children. In 2001, she completed atwo-year pediatric residency from the Children’s Hospital in Buffalo. She is currently and member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association. Since 2002, Dr. Eccher has been involved with the dental screenings for the Special Olympics. Furthermore, she shows her devotion to helping others by her involvement in the Glens Falls mission, an organization that provides dental and medical care in Nueva Santa Rosa, Guatemala. She has completed three missions, one in which her role was dental team leader in April 2007.
Locations & DirectionsJEFFREY RICHARD MORAN DDS, 4 Executive Park Dr Ste 12, Albany, NY
Dr. Erina Eccher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Albany, NY.