Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw
Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Placentia, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw's office for more information.
1075 Yorba Pl Ste 201 Placentia, CA : (714) 572-2363
More about Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw
Dr. Erma Craw email Dr.Craw came to Southern California as an elementary school kid when her Filipino parents grew tired of clearing a snow-filled driveway in Michigan. Erma had always had an interest in the medical industry, so she double majored at the University of California, Irvine in Biology and Psychology. She then ventured into the dental world, learning to “Fight On” and "Fight sugar bugs”. Dr. Craw has a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Southern California. Dr. Escano became Dr. Craw as she married her college sweetheart, Bret Craw. They have two wonderful children, Madison and Everett, and the newest family member is their adorable little dog, Scuppers. Erma enjoys all the responsibilities of parenthood, as she has said her personal favorites are Cooking, Cleaning and Laundry!
Locations & DirectionsSHERWOOD FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1075 Yorba Pl Ste 201, Placentia, CA
Dr. Erma C Escano-Craw is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Placentia, CA.