Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ernesto J Quezada has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ernesto J Quezada has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 7
The best dentist in Miami, FL!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ernesto J Quezada - Posted on October 6th, 2014
Dr. Quezada was so prompt in seeing me for my appointment. He answered all of questions in a respectful and knowledgeable manner. I would definetly reccomend anyone looking for a dentist to Dr. Quezada's office! His staff was very cordial, his dental hygenist was so kind and helpful as well. Go see Dr. Quezada!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ernesto J Quezada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Ernesto J Quezada
Dr. Quezada was born in Managua, Nicaragua, but raised in Miami. He attended Miami Killian Senior High School, Miami-Dade College, and Florida International University before receiving his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree at Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Quezada is proficient in the practice of General and Cosmetic Dentistry which includes cleanings, periodontal treatments, fillings, bondings, crowns, bridges, partial and complete dentures, root canals, and extractions. Oral health is his number one priority and therefore he has dedicated large amounts of time in and out of the office researching materials and techniques to best help his patients. He prides himself on effectively communicating to his patients their oral conditions, all options for treatments, and how to maintain good oral health. Dr. Quezada is a member of the American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ernesto J Quezada is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Miami, FL.