Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernie F Anderson
Dr. Ernie F Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Houston, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ernie F Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ernie F Anderson has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Ernie F Anderson
TMJ symptoms are hard to ignore. An aching jaw and tense facial muscles. Clicking and popping sounds as you open and close your mouth. None of them are comfortable, but treatment is available at Ernie Anderson DDS in Houston, TEXAS. Ernie Anderson, Ernie Anderson DDS has years of experience treating patients with TMJ symptoms just like yours in Houston. He understands TMJ - disorders of the temporomandibular joint and wants to ease your pain and soothe that aching jaw. When you meet with Dr. Anderson, he will listen to your concerns and examine your mouth. Dr. Anderson will evaluate your situation to determine the best possible course of treatment to reduce your discomfort from TMJ symptoms. He and his caring staff at Ernie Anderson DDS will provide the attention you deserve at their full service dental office. Make the choice to explore treatment options for your TMJ symptoms. Our friendly staff at Ernie Anderson DDS are ready to help. Contact us online now or call Ernie Anderson DDS today to set up your appointment. Soothe your aching jaw and put your TMJ symptoms to rest. At Ernie Anderson DDS, you'll find friendly staff ready to care for you. Contact us now to schedule your appointment.
Locations & DirectionsJOHN A SANDERS DDS, 17222 Red Oak Dr Ste 102, Houston, TX
Dr. Ernie F Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houston, TX.