- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ernie F Anderson DDS
Dr. Ernie F Anderson, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Ernie F Anderson has 2 locations
Dr. Ernie F Anderson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ernie F Anderson has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Ernie F Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ernie F Anderson
TMJ symptoms are hard to ignore. An aching jaw and tense facial muscles. Clicking and popping sounds as you open and close your mouth. None of them are comfortable, but treatment is available at Ernie Anderson DDS in Houston, TEXAS. Ernie Anderson, Ernie Anderson DDS has years of experience treating patients with TMJ symptoms just like yours in Houston. He understands TMJ - disorders of the temporomandibular joint and wants to ease your pain and soothe that aching jaw. When you meet with Dr. Anderson, he will listen to your concerns and examine your mouth. Dr. Anderson will evaluate your situation to determine the best possible course of treatment to reduce your discomfort from TMJ symptoms. He and his caring staff at Ernie Anderson DDS will provide the attention you deserve at their full service dental office. Make the choice to explore treatment options for your TMJ symptoms. Our friendly staff at Ernie Anderson DDS are ready to help. Contact us online now or call Ernie Anderson DDS today to set up your appointment. Soothe your aching jaw and put your TMJ symptoms to rest. At Ernie Anderson DDS, you'll find friendly staff ready to care for you. Contact us now to schedule your appointment.