Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ethan J Yoza has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Tooth Whitening
- Bridges and Crowns
Showing 5 of 8
I went in for a crown replacement; the entire process was finished with only one visit. I was impressed with the technology -- a large screen where I could view my old crown and basically could see what the dentist sees when he examines my teeth. Dr. Yoza is personable and professional, as is his staff. They care, they follow up, and I am totally satisfied with the outcome.
Very unhappy with the woman at the front desk . I don't know if she has a mental disability , But she definitely has an attitude problem . While trying to schedule my next visit she acted as though she wasn't interested . And rather than schedule my next visit WHILE I WAS IN THE OFFICE, She told me to just call back to get it scheduled . Really ? . When I asked to speak to the office manager , She arrogantly stated, " I AM THE OFFICE MANAGER " . I will no longer spend my hard earned at this facility . I'd advise others to be forewarned.
Dr. Ethan J Yoza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnion Hills Family Dentistry, 8110 W Union Hills Dr Ste 430, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Ethan J Yoza is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Glendale, AZ.