Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eugene Antenucci has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Eugene Antenucci has the following 15 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Implants
Showing 5 of 58
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antenucci - Posted on February 8th, 2018
friendly office, caring doctors
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antenucci - Posted on January 10th, 2018
Excellent and Professional Service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antenucci - Posted on December 28th, 2017
pain free dental professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antenucci - Posted on December 26th, 2017
Excellent Dental Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eugene Antenucci - Posted on December 5th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Eugene Antenucci Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eugene Antenucci's office for more information.
1579 Brentwood Rd Bay Shore, NY : (631) 665-8484
More about Dr. Eugene Antenucci
Dr. Eugene L. Antenucci is a General Dentist serving the Bay Shore area for more than 25 years. Dr. Antenucci is experienced in Cosmetic, Implant, and Restorative care. He is a professional member of ...
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Eugene Antenucci is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bay Shore, NY.