Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene D Spacey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 10
Nice office I didn't have to wait long. The doctor and staff were great. Some of my co-workers go there and highly recommended him. Now my whole family goes there and is very happy. I didnât need any work done at all. Also, I understand my insurance and when I had questions they were able to help. I read some of these negative reviews and trust that some may be a scam or just someone being a hater. God does not like ugly.
I made an appointment as a new patient and was appalled to hear him naming off all these cavities I supposedly had. I went to another dentist and I only had a "watch" on my upper molar. I am not one to talk bad about people (bad karma), but I think I have a moral duty to tell all of you that I would not recommend him and do not trust him.
DON"T GO TO THIS DENTIST!!!!!!!!!. Beware!! He does sneaky x-rays that he knows insurance doesn't cover. The dentist is a CROOK! Half of my regular visits took place without the dentist even working that day. Who wants to go to a doctor's office when the doctor is off? There are plenty of other good, honest dentists in this town.
Dr. Eugene D Spacey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpaceys Tooth Shop, 3201 Maybank Hwy, Johns Island, SC
Dr. Eugene D Spacey is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Johns Island, SC.