Dr. Eugene D Spacey Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Eugene D Spacey?

bad reviews totally wrong

I have been to this dentist for 25 years. He is the best , most gentle dentist I have ever seen--and his technology is spaceage up to date----the latest dental stuff. He will save your tooth where other dentists will simply pull it. Could not be more pleased with his work

Great Experience

Nice office I didn't have to wait long. The doctor and staff were great. Some of my co-workers go there and highly recommended him. Now my whole family goes there and is very happy. I didn’t need any work done at all. Also, I understand my insurance and when I had questions they were able to help. I read some of these negative reviews and trust that some may be a scam or just someone being a hater. God does not like ugly.

not a good experience

I made an appointment as a new patient and was appalled to hear him naming off all these cavities I supposedly had. I went to another dentist and I only had a "watch" on my upper molar. I am not one to talk bad about people (bad karma), but I think I have a moral duty to tell all of you that I would not recommend him and do not trust him.

BEWARE CROOK!!!!

DON"T GO TO THIS DENTIST!!!!!!!!!. Beware!! He does sneaky x-rays that he knows insurance doesn't cover. The dentist is a CROOK! Half of my regular visits took place without the dentist even working that day. Who wants to go to a doctor's office when the doctor is off? There are plenty of other good, honest dentists in this town.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Eugene D Spacey is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Johns Island, SC.