Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fadi Ayoub
Dr. Fadi Ayoub, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Buffalo, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Fadi Ayoub has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Fadi Ayoub has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Fadi Ayoub - Posted on June 13th, 2016
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Fadi Ayoub
For additional information or registration, please contact Dr. Fadi Ayoub email@example.com NERB Review & Preparation Programs A & B A. Restorative Care This course is designed to prepare the NERB candidate that has attempted but has not successfully completed the Restorative exercise of the licensing exam. The course is for candidates who want to practice preparations and restorations but do not require patient care. The course includes the opportunity for up to 5 days of practice. This course is available on an individual basis since faculty are specifically identified to meet the needs of the candidate. The NERB candidate will have the opportunity to maintain and improve skills as it pertains to cavity preparation and restoration of Class II amalgams and Class III or IV anterior restorations. The candidate will also have the opportunity to review patient charts for appropriate board cases. B. Simulated Patient Treatment Clinical Exercise This course is designed to prepare the NERB candidate that has attempted but has not successfully completed the manequin exercises of the licensing exam. The course includes the opportunity for up to 5 days of practice. This course is available on an individual basis since faculty are specifically identified to meet the needs of the candidate. The NERB candidate will have the opportunity to maintain and improve skills as it pertains to the prepared porcelain fused to metal abutment, the prepared cast metal crown abutment, the simulated fixed partial denture restoration and/or the Endodontic procedure. For additional information or registration, please contact Dr. Fadi Ayoub firstname.lastname@example.org UB Continuing Dental Education is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. UB Continuing Dental Education designates activities for various numbers of hours/continuing education credits.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 210A Squire Hall, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Fadi Ayoub is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Buffalo, NY.