Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Fahed B Hishmeh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 13
His staff was sometimes not very friendly or caring. It takes a very long time to get an appointment and when you come in as a walk-in you could be waiting 3 to 4 hours or more before you are ever seen. He is an excellent dentist as far as his work but somewhere along the way he lost his compassion. Of course our town is plagued with drug problems so he has to be careful however not everyone is a druggie and I think his office employees and himself needs to realize that instead of treating everyone like they are.
21 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Fahed B Hishmeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Fahed B Hishmeh is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Monticello, KY.